We can work with you and your family to help you make a difference in your community.
As your partner, we will help you give in a way that works for you. Whether you would like to make an instant impact on a particular issue, or support your community for years to come, we can develop a community investment programme to suit you.
You may want to give across a broad range of causes, or perhaps there is an issue or geographic area that really interests you. Either way, at LCF we know the organisations effecting change in London and we can help match your interests with needs on the ground. Together, we have the power to strengthen communities and change lives.
We will help you create real social impact by targeting your philanthropic support to where it’s needed most. As your partner, we will:
- Identify the social issues that are most relevant to you and your family and most pressing to the communities we work with.
- Develop a community investment programme to make an instant impact or a long-term commitment.
- Reach under-the-radar community groups and projects and ensure that only the best groups and projects are put forward for funding.
- Involve you in decision-making at every stage. You decide who you want to fund.
- Arrange visits to groups that you're supporting, so that you can see the difference your donation is making first hand.
- Measure the impact of your investment and provide a report at the end of the project cycle.
- Offer you new ways to increase the impact of your philanthropic support.
LCF’s expertise and knowledge has been invaluable in helping us to understand the needs within our area of focus and identify projects for funding. It's been a privilege to visit the organisations that we support, to learn more about their work and see how our grants make a difference.The Gordon Family
At LCF we have over twenty years’ experience investing in the London community. We would be delighted to work with you to give back to London.
If you’d like to discuss partnering with us to increase the impact of your philanthropic giving, then get in touch today. Please contact 020 7582 5117 or email email@example.com (opens in a new window)