We can help your company achieve its philanthropic goals and make a difference in the community.
Whether you would like to set up a new corporate giving strategy, add value to your existing corporate responsibility programmes, or give your staff the opportunity to fundraise and volunteer, we have an option for you.
With our extensive networks, knowledge and expertise, we can help you find and support charities and community projects that you might not have been able to reach otherwise.
We work with a wide range of companies, local authorities, family offices, trusts and foundations. Our partners include the Mayor’s Office for Police and Crime (MOPAC), The London Evening Standard, the Grosvenor Estate, Peabody, British Land, Deutsche Bank, and many more. Find out more about our partners here.
Through our partnership with LCF we have been reminded that relatively small amounts of money can have a huge impact.Nicole Lovett, Head of Corporate Social Responsibility UK, Deutsche Bank
Partner with LCF to create real social impact and benefit your business. As your partner, we will:
- Identify the social issues that are most relevant to your business and most pressing to the communities you work with.
- Help you reach under-the-radar community groups and projects.
- Manage your community investment programme and ensure that only the best groups and projects are put forward for funding.
- Involve you in decision-making at every stage. You decide who you fund.
- Arrange visits to community groups to inspire and engage your employees and stakeholders.
- Match your expertise with the needs of the community groups, so that your staff and the community can mutually benefit.
- Measure the impact of your investment and provide a report at the end of the project cycle.
If you’d like to discuss partnering with us to increase the impact of your philanthropic giving, then get in touch today. Please contact 020 3982 8805 or email Nicky at firstname.lastname@example.org.