The London Community Foundation is again delighted to manage the Wimbledon Foundation Community Fund in 2018/19. The purpose of the Fund is to benefit the community and provide support for local organisations to meet local needs in the boroughs of Merton and Wandsworth.
Organisations will be able to apply for funding towards work that focuses on meeting local needs through addressing one or more of the following themes:
- Projects which improve mental and physical health and wellbeing
- Projects which address education, training and employability needs
- Projects which address poverty, disadvantage and isolation
- Projects which encourage community cohesion and improve inter-community relationships (including inter-generational activities)
Groups based in Merton and Wandsworth are eligible to apply. Although there is no income threshold imposed for the applicant organisation, the fund may give priority to smaller, locally-based organisations within the two boroughs.
In addition, priority will be given to organisations supporting the following beneficiary groups:
- Disability groups
- Young people
- BAME groups
- Older people
- Unemployed, those claiming out of work benefits
Organisations can apply for a grant between £500 and £5,000.
How to apply
To apply to this fund, please take a look at the fund guidelines and application form guidance by clicking on the buttons below or at the top right hand side of the screen and then clicking on the relevant 'Apply now' button.
- Wednesday 5th September 2018 @ 5pm (for projects from mid-November 2018 onwards). Decisions will be released by 9th November 2018.
- Wednesday 13th February 2019 @ 5pm (for projects from early May 2019 onwards). Decisions will be released by 18th April 2019.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any element of the fund or your application, please contact us on 020 7582 5117 or at email@example.com