The purpose of this fund is to benefit the community and provide support for local organisations to meet local needs in the boroughs of Merton and Wandsworth.
Groups based in Merton and Wandsworth are eligible to apply. Although there is no income threshold imposed for the applicant organisation, the fund may give priority to smaller, locally-based organisations within the two boroughs.
In addition, priority will be given to organisations supporting the following beneficiary groups:
- Disability groups
- Young people
- BAME groups
- Older people
- Unemployed, those claiming out of work benefits
Organisations will be able to apply for funding towards work that focuses on meeting local needs through addressing one or more of the following themes:
- Projects which improve mental and physical health and wellbeing
- Projects which address education, training and employability needs
- Projects which address poverty, disadvantage and isolation
- Projects which encourage community cohesion and improve inter-community relationships (including inter-generational activities)
Organisations can apply for a grant between £500 and £5,000.
How to apply
To apply to this fund, please take a look at the fund guidelines and application form guidance by clicking on the buttons below or at the top right hand side of the screen and then clicking on the 'Apply now' button.
Friday 2nd March 2018 by 5pm (you will hear the outcome in the week ending 12th May)
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any element of the fund or your application, please contact us on 020 7582 5117 or at firstname.lastname@example.org