We are delighted to manage the Thamesmead Community Fund.
The Fund awards grants of up to £2,000 to support charities and community groups or individuals to deliver activities in Thamesmead that connect the community and support social and cultural activities.
This special Covid round will enable groups or individuals to deliver online or outdoor projects over the next few months that are compliant with government guidelines and can be run safely with these guidelines in mind.
The Thamesmead Community Fund (TMCF) will provide grants for not-for-profit organisations* including charities and community organisations, and also for Thamesmead residents aged 16+ who have an existing or new project.
*Income Threshold: Applicant organisations must have an annual income of
£100,000 or less.
Applications must be for projects/activities that demonstrate benefits for the wider Thamesmead community and meet one or more of the following themes:
1. Increases levels of arts and cultural activity
2. Supports educational outcomes for a group
3. Brings the community together
4. Seeks to improve local health and wellbeing
5. Encourages community use of local outdoor spaces
6. Supports activities to strengthen children and family relationships
7. Help people develop new skills
8. Provides local services or activities for older people
Grants of up to £2,000 are available covering costs relating to the proposed project.
How to apply
To apply to this fund, please take a look at the fund guidelines and application form guidance by clicking on the buttons below or at the top right hand side of the screen and then clicking on the relevant* 'Apply now' button. *Please note there are different application forms for organisations and individuals.
The next application deadline for this fund is:
- Friday 12th March 2021 @ 12noon for projects from late April 2021 - Decisions will be released in w/c Monday 12th April 2021.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any element of the fund or your application, please contact us on 020 7582 5117 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Thamesmead Team will also offer help to groups who need support developing their application. For further support please contact:
- Lisa.Drew@peabody.org.uk (Arts and Culture)
- Georgia.Mann@peabody.org.uk (Communities)
For this special Covid-19 Grant Round, the Thamesmead Team will be hosting a TMCF Application Q&A to offer groups and individuals the chance to ask any questions about this funding round and your application. This will be held through Zoom on:
- Tuesday 2nd March 2021 at 5pm
Please contact Lisa.Drew@peabody.org.uk if you would like to join the Q&A and she will send you the Zoom details.