We are delighted to manage the Thamesmead Community Fund.
The Fund awards grants of up to £2,000 to support charities and community groups or individuals to deliver activities in Thamesmead that connect the community and support social and cultural activities.
The Thamesmead Community Fund (TMCF) will provide grants for not-for-profit organisations* including charities and community organisations, and also for Thamesmead residents aged 16+ who have an existing or new project.
*Income Threshold: Applicant organisations must have an annual income of
£100,000 or less.
Applications must be for projects/activities that demonstrate benefits for the wider Thamesmead community and meet one or more of the following themes:
1. Increases levels of arts and cultural activity
2. Supports educational outcomes for a group
3. Brings the community together
4. Seeks to improve local health and wellbeing
5. Encourages community use of local outdoor spaces
6. Supports activities to strengthen children and family relationships
7. Help people develop new skills
8. Provides local services or activities for older people
Grants of up to £2,000 are available covering costs relating to the proposed project.
How to apply
To apply to this fund, firstly, please take a look at the fund guidelines and application form guidance by clicking on the buttons below or at the top right hand side of the screen. Then if eligible, click on the relevant 'Apply' button, there is an online application form for organisations and a different form for individuals.
The application deadlines for this fund are:
- Wednesday 18th September 2019 for projects from November 2019 - Decisions released by 31st October 2019
- Monday 18th November 2019 for projects from January 2020 - Decisions released by 23rd December 2019
- Monday 24th February 2020 for projects from April 2020 - Decisions released by 31st March 2020
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any element of the fund or your application, please contact us on 020 7582 5117 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.