This fund is currently closed for applications, and will reopen in early October 2021.
If you'd like to understand more about the fund please take a look at the summary information below, and the guidelines for the last funding round by clicking on the buttons below or at the top right hand side of the screen.
We are delighted to manage the Thamesmead Community Fund.
The Fund awards grants of up to £2,000 to support charities and community groups or individuals to deliver activities in Thamesmead that connect the community and support social and cultural activities.
The Thamesmead Community Fund (TMCF) will provide grants for not-for-profit organisations* including charities and community organisations, and also for Thamesmead residents aged 16+ who have an existing or new project.
*Income Threshold: Applicant organisations must have an annual income of
£100,000 or less.
Applications must be for projects/activities that demonstrate benefits for the wider Thamesmead community and meet one or more of the following themes:
1. Increases levels of arts and cultural activity
2. Supports educational outcomes for a group
3. Brings the community together
4. Seeks to improve local health and wellbeing
5. Encourages community use of local outdoor spaces
6. Supports activities to strengthen children and family relationships
7. Help people develop new skills
8. Provides local services or activities for older people
Grants of up to £2,000 are available covering costs relating to the proposed project.
How to apply
This fund is currently closed for applications. If you’d like to understand more about the fund please take a look at the guidelines for the last funding round by clicking on the buttons below or at the top right hand side of the screen. The online application form guidelines are there to help you when the fund reopens..
This fund is now closed.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any element of the fund or your application, please contact us on 020 7582 5117 or at email@example.com.
The Thamesmead Team will also offer help to groups who need support developing their application. For further support please contact:
- Lisa.Drew@peabody.org.uk (Arts and Culture)
- Georgia.Mann@peabody.org.uk (Communities)