The Lambeth Community Fund is a charitable venture set up to support the borough today and long into the future, responding over time to the changing needs of local people. The fund focuses on improving the wellbeing and quality of life of Lambeth residents.
This year, the Fund will be allocated via the London Community Response Fund: https://londoncommunityresponsefund.org.uk/
The benefit of this is that applications not funded by the Lambeth Community Fund can be considered by other funders.
The Lambeth Community Fund will be directed towards the Renewal stream of the London Community Response Fund. The themes of this are:
- Building strong communities: people are able to play an active role in their communities; and London is a more equal and inclusive city post COVID-19. Includes work to help people feel a belonging to their community, capacity building for civil society, meeting new/changed demand, and support for community hubs
- New deal for young people: recognising how the coronavirus pandemic has impacted young people’s mental and physical wellbeing, their safety, potential, education and job prospects; this theme will focus on helping the most disadvantaged young people. Includes support for youth centres to sustain, mentoring, tailored support and youth advocacy.
- Robust safety net: people are supported so that they can avoid or be lifted out of poverty and relieve hardship. This includes advice services and crisis support.
Further information on these themes and the LCRF criteria can be found here: https://londoncommunityresponsefund.org.uk/guidance
The majority of the funding available is flexible, however, we have some specific funding to meet certain criteria. Your application must still address one of the Fund Themes (above) but if your project also addresses one of the following you may have a greater chance of success:
- Benefits the Portuguese-speaking community;
- Supports young people aged under 25 into positive activities. This includes supporting NEET young people (those not in education, employment or training) into education, training or apprenticeships
How to apply
Please visit https://londoncommunityresponsefund.org.uk/apply-0 We recommend that you read the guidance notes before completing the online application form.
Midday on Monday 15 February 2021
If you have any questions about your application, please contact us on 020 7582 5117 or at email@example.com You can also find further information on the Fund on the website: https://londoncommunityrespons… and on this page: https://londoncf.org.uk/grants...