This fund is now closed. Please sign up to our monthly grants ebulletin (opens in a new window) to stay up to date with our grants that are currently open.
The Lambeth Community Fund is a charitable venture set up to support the borough today and long into the future, responding over time to the changing needs of local people. The fund focuses on improving the wellbeing and quality of life of Lambeth residents.
This year, the Fund will be allocated via the London Community Response Fund: https://londoncommunityresponsefund.org.uk/
The benefit of this is that applications not funded by the Lambeth Community Fund can be considered by other funders.
The Lambeth Community Fund will be directed towards the Renewal stream of the London Community Response Fund. The themes of this are:
- Building strong communities: people are able to play an active role in their communities; and London is a more equal and inclusive city post COVID-19. Includes work to help people feel a belonging to their community, capacity building for civil society, meeting new/changed demand, and support for community hubs
- New deal for young people: recognising how the coronavirus pandemic has impacted young people’s mental and physical wellbeing, their safety, potential, education and job prospects; this theme will focus on helping the most disadvantaged young people. Includes support for youth centres to sustain, mentoring, tailored support and youth advocacy.
- Robust safety net: people are supported so that they can avoid or be lifted out of poverty and relieve hardship. This includes advice services and crisis support.
Further information on these themes and the LCRF criteria can be found here: https://londoncommunityresponsefund.org.uk/guidance
The majority of the funding available is flexible, however, we have some specific funding to meet certain criteria. Your application must still address one of the Fund Themes (above) but if your project also addresses one of the following you may have a greater chance of success:
- Benefits the Portuguese-speaking community;
- Supports young people aged under 25 into positive activities. This includes supporting NEET young people (those not in education, employment or training) into education, training or apprenticeships
How to apply
This fund is currently closed for applications. If you’d like to understand more about the fund please take a look at the guidelines for the last funding round by clicking on the buttons below or at the top right hand side of the screen. The online application form guidelines are there to help you when the fund reopens.
This fund is now closed.
Please contact The Programmes Team at The London Community Foundation if you have any queries about the Fund at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7582 5117.