This fund is currently closed for applications, and will reopen in September 2018.
If you'd like to understand more about the fund please take a look at the guidelines for the last funding round by clicking on the buttons below or at the top right hand side of the screen.
The Peabody Community Grants programme exists to support projects and activities designed to improve the quality of life of Peabody residents. Grants of between £500 to £5,000 are available to support local activities that:
- Are responding to identified community need
- Bring communities together
- Promote wellbeing
The fund is able to support activities benefitting residents of all ages and priority will be given to:
- Organisations/projects addressing the needs of the most disadvantaged members of the community
- Peabody resident-led projects. If an applicant organisation is not resident-led, they will need to demonstrate strong connections with local residents, strong partnership working in the locality, a commitment to the locality after the proposed project is complete, and a clear understanding of community needs
- Youth-led projects up to the age of 24
- In 2017/18 organisations can apply for funding benefitting residents from any Peabody estates in London. However, we would particularly like to encourage applications for projects located in the following boroughs: Haringey, Hillingdon, Redbridge and Wandsworth
- There will also be restricted funds for projects supporting Peabody residents living in Waltham Forest and Thamesmead
Note: Activities must demonstrate that the beneficiaries will be Peabody residents. To find out where Peabody estates are near you, please refer to the Peabody website.
Applicants must have an annual income of less than £100,000. However, organisations with an annual income of under £500,000 are eligible to apply if they have a proven track record of working with Peabody residents.
Grants of between £500 and £5,000 are available.
How to apply
This fund is currently closed for applications. If you’d like to understand more about the fund please take a look at the guidelines for the last funding round by clicking on the buttons below or at the top right hand side of the screen. The online application form guidelines are there to help you when the fund reopens.
This fund is now closed.
If you have any questions or would like to chat through anything relating to the fund or your application, please contact us on 020 7582 5117 or at email@example.com