We are delighted to be managing the Peabody Community Fund again in 2019/20.
The Fund exists to support projects and activities designed to improve the quality of life of Peabody residents and the wider community. Projects must align with one or more of the three fund themes:
- Healthy – helping people with their physical and mental wellbeing
- Happy – helping people make the most out of their lives through active citizenship, volunteering and community involvement
- Wealthy – supporting people to become financially independent through employment, enterprise and education
The fund is able to support ongoing/regular activities benefitting residents of all ages and priority will be given to:
- Organisations/projects addressing the needs of the most disadvantaged members of the community
- Peabody resident-led projects. If an applicant organisation is not resident-led, they will need to demonstrate strong connections with local residents, strong partnership working in the locality, a commitment to the locality after the proposed project is complete, and a clear understanding of community needs
- Youth-led projects up to the age of 24
- There will also be restricted funds for projects supporting Peabody residents living in Waltham Forest
Note: Activities must demonstrate the beneficiaries will primarily be Peabody residents. To find out where Peabody estates are near you, please refer to the Peabody website.
Income Threshold: Applicants must have an annual income of £500,000 or less.
Grant size and project duration
Grants are available covering costs relating to your proposed project, and groups can request:
- Grants of up to £10,000 per year over 2 years (maximum request of £20,000 in total) for organisations with an annual income of £250,000 or less.
- Grants of up to £15,000 per year over 2 years (maximum request of £30,000 in total) for organisations with an annual income between £250,001 and £500,000.
Applicants have the option to either request 1 or 2-year funding - please note that there is a maximum amount that can be requested per year at each income band (see above).
How to apply
To apply to this fund, please take a
look at the fund guidelines and application form guidance by clicking on the
buttons below or at the top right hand side of the screen and then clicking on
the relevant 'Apply now' button.
There are 2 annual closing dates:
- Wednesday 17th July 2019 @ 12noon (for projects from October 2019 onwards). Decisions will be released by 27th September 2019. This deadline has now passed - all applications received will be considered in the next funding round (below).
- Wednesday 18th December 2019 @ 12noon (for projects from April 2020 onwards). Decisions will be released by 27th March 2020.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any element of the fund or your application, please contact us on 020 7582 5117 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Peabody Community Team will also be available to help groups who need support developing their application. For support from Peabody please e-mail the Community Team at email@example.com