The Peabody Community Grants programme exists to support projects and activities designed to improve the quality of life of Peabody residents. Grants of between £500 to £5,000 are available to support local activities that:
- Are responding to identified community need
- Bring communities together
- Promote wellbeing
The fund is able to support activities benefitting residents of all ages and priority will be given to:
- Organisations/projects addressing the needs of the most disadvantaged members of the community
- Peabody resident-led projects. If an applicant organisation is not resident-led, they will need to demonstrate strong connections with local residents, strong partnership working in the locality, a commitment to the locality after the proposed project is complete, and a clear understanding of community needs
- Youth-led projects up to the age of 24
- In 2017/18 organisations can apply for funding benefitting residents from any Peabody estates in London. However, we would particularly like to encourage applications for projects located in the following boroughs: Haringey, Hillingdon, Redbridge and Wandsworth
- There will also be restricted funds for projects supporting Peabody residents living in Waltham Forest and Thamesmead
Note: Activities must demonstrate that the beneficiaries will be Peabody residents. To find out where Peabody estates are near you, please refer to the Peabody website.
Applicants must have an annual income of less than £100,000. However, organisations with an annual income of under £500,000 are eligible to apply if they have a proven track record of working with Peabody residents.
Grants of between £500 and £5,000 are available.
How to apply
To apply to this fund, please take a look at the fund guidelines and application form guidance by clicking on the buttons below. If you’d like to apply, you can access the online form by clicking to the button at the top right hand corner of your screen.
Wednesday 21st March 2018 by 12 noon (you will hear the outcome by the start of June 2018)
If you have any questions or would like to chat through anything relating to the fund or your application, please contact us on 020 7582 5117 or at firstname.lastname@example.org