This fund is currently closed for applications, and is likely to reopen in spring 2022.
If you'd like to understand more about the fund please take a look at the summary information below, and the guidelines for the last funding round by clicking on the buttons below or at the top right hand side of the screen.
We are delighted to manage the Peabody Community Fund.
The fund was founded in 2014 and exists to support projects and activities designed to improve the quality of life of Peabody residents and the wider community.
To apply to this fund, please take a look at the fund guidelines and application form guidance by clicking on the buttons below or at the top right hand side of the screen, and read the summary criteria below.
The fund is able to support charities and community organisations providing ongoing/regular activities benefitting Peabody residents of all ages. Priority will be given to:
- Organisations/projects addressing the needs of the most disadvantaged members of the community
- Peabody resident-led projects. If an applicant organisation is not resident-led, they will need to demonstrate strong connections with local residents, strong partnership working in the locality, a commitment to the locality after the proposed project is complete, and a clear understanding of community needs
- Youth-led projects up to the age of 24
- There will also be restricted funds for projects supporting Peabody residents living in Waltham Forest
- The 8 priority boroughs for 2021/22 are: Barnet, Hammersmith & Fulham, Haringey, Kensington & Chelsea, Lewisham, Newham, Wandsworth and Westminster
Note: Activities must demonstrate the beneficiaries will primarily be Peabody residents. To find out where Peabody estates are near you, please refer to the Peabody website.
Projects must align with one or more of the three fund themes:
- Healthy – helping people with their physical and mental wellbeing
- Wealthy – supporting people to become financially independent through employment, enterprise and education
- Happy – helping people make the most out of their lives through active citizenship, volunteering and community involvement
Grant size and project duration
Grants are available covering costs relating to your proposed project, and groups can request:
- Grants of up to £10,000 per year over 2 years (maximum request of £20,000 in total) for organisations with an annual income of £250,000 or less.
- Grants of up to £15,000 per year over 2 years (maximum request of £30,000 in total) for organisations with an annual income between £250,001 and £500,000.
Applicants have the option to either request 1 or 2-year funding - please note that there is a maximum amount that can be requested per year at each income band (see above).
Income Threshold: Applicants must have an annual income of £500,000 or less.
How to apply
This fund is currently closed for applications. If you’d like to understand more about the fund please take a look at the guidelines for the last funding round by clicking on the buttons below or at the top right hand side of the screen. The online application form guidelines are there to help you when the fund reopens.
This fund is now closed.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any element of the fund or your application, please contact us on 020 7582 5117 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
When the fund is open, the Peabody Community Team will also be available to help groups who need support developing their application. For support from Peabody please e-mail the Community Team at email@example.com