We are delighted to announce the first round of the Paddington Central Community Fund.
This Fund has been established by The London Community Foundation and British Land.
The Fund awards grants of up to £10,000 to registered charities, voluntary or community groups, and other not-for-profit organisations that provide projects or services benefitting the community in the London Borough of Westminster, with a priority on the wards of Church Street, Westbourne and Hyde Park.
The fund will support projects that address wellbeing for children and young people, and older people.
To apply to this fund, please take a look at the fund guidelines and application form guidance by clicking on the buttons below or at the top right hand side of the screen and then clicking on the 'Apply now' button.
What can the Fund support?
The Paddington Central Community Fund can support projects supporting residents that meet the following criteria:
- Projects addressing the wellbeing of children and young people
- Projects addressing the wellbeing of older people
- Organisations with an income of under £500,000, with a priority on those under £300,000
- Based in the locations outlined above: London Borough of Westminster, with a priority on the wards of Church Street, Westbourne and Hyde Park
Size of Grant
We are expecting to award 5 grants of £10,000 that must be spent within 12 months
The deadline to apply is 5pm on Thursday 11th November 2021
Source of funding
The Paddington Central Community Fund is made up of contributions from
- British Land
- Finastra International Ltd
- CC Land UK
- Trend Micro
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any element of the fund or your application, please contact us on 020 7582 5117 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.