This fund is now closed. Please sign up to our monthly grants ebulletin (opens in a new window) to stay up to date with our grants that are currently open.
The Wembley Park Community Fund is led by Quintain in partnership with Wates, McLaren, John Sisk and Son, and McAleer and Rushe. The Fund aims to make a real difference to Brent residents by encouraging community engagement, participation and place-making through funding a variety of community-led activities.
Funding is available for projects delivered within the London Borough of Brent that help address local needs under the following themes:
- Good Health and Wellbeing – projects aimed at improving the health and wellbeing of Brent residents
- Quality Education – projects increasing educational attainment for all ages
- Gender Equality – projects empowering women and girls, and addressing gender inequalities of all kinds
- Decent Work & Economic Growth – employability and employment-focused projects
- Reduced Inequalities – projects addressing current inequalities based on income, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, race, class, ethnicity, religion and opportunity
- Sustainable Cities & Communities – projects addressing a gap in communities such as community garden projects and bike schemes
- Climate Action – projects enabling Brent residents to live greener lifestyles
- Peace, Justice & Strong Institutions – projects addressing injustices such as employment/workplace injustice
Applicants must be locally based in the London Borough of Brent or be working with Brent residents and have an annual income of under £500,000. Organisations with an annual income of less than £100,000 will be prioritised.
Applicants may apply for grants between £5,000 and £10,000.
How to apply
This fund is currently closed for applications. If you’d like to understand more about the fund please take a look at the guidelines for the last funding round by clicking on the buttons below or at the top right hand side of the screen. The online application form guidelines are there to help you when the fund reopens.
Deadline for applications
This fund is now closed.
Please contact The Programmes Team at The London Community Foundation if you have any queries about the Fund at email@example.com or 020 7582 5117.