This fund is currently closed. Please sign up to our monthly grants ebulletin (opens in a new window) to stay up to date with our grants that are currently open.
As part of Provident’s commitment to Barking and Dagenham, the Provident Social Impact Fund (London) aims to support social inclusion and will invest in activities benefiting NEET young people aged 18-30 that seek to alleviate the underlying problems that prevent social inclusion and enjoyment of a full modern life.
Projects working with NEET young people aged 18-30 that seek to alleviate the underlying problems that prevent social inclusion and enjoyment of a full modern life. Projects should meet one of the following themes:
- Improving people’s personal finance capabilities (debt and financial advice/education)
- Improving physical and/or mental health
- Providing support which enhances, creates and sustains positive family relationships
- Addressing issues of low educational attainment and improving learning outcomes
- Providing people with opportunities to reduce inequality, exclusion and disadvantage, including projects which increase access to employment
Organisations with an income of under £250k in the most recent financial year are eligible to apply.
Grants of between £5,000 and £10,000 are available.
How to apply
This fund is now closed for applications. If you’d like to understand more about the fund please take a look at the guidelines for the last funding round by clicking on the buttons below or at the top right hand side of the screen.
Deadline for applications
This fund is now closed.
Please contact The Programmes Team at The London Community Foundation if you have any queries about the Fund at email@example.com or 020 7582 5117.