This fund is currently closed. Please sign up to our monthly grants ebulletin (opens in a new window) to stay up to date with our grants that are currently open.
The purpose of this fund is to support local community activities and services that benefit residents and the community of the West Kensington and Gibbs Green estates (WKGG) and the immediate surrounding areas.
Here, you can view a boundary map (opens in a new window) of the area this fund covers.
This programme will support groups and projects that fall under one or more of the following three headings:
- Get fit – e.g. Sports projects, performing arts, chair exercise classes.
- Get support – e.g. Homework clubs, coding clubs, job skills workshops, language classes.
- Get involved – e.g. Volunteering opportunities, befriending schemes, youth projects.
To be eligible, proposed activities must meet the following criteria:
- Residents of the WKGG estates and immediate surrounding area must be the primary beneficiaries of the project (and the majority). Residents from the surrounding area may be able to benefit from certain activities, but they must not be the primary beneficiary group.
- Activities should take place on or in the immediate vicinity of the estates. Dependent on the nature of the project, there may be trips or activities outside of the area or scheduled activities that may take place in a centre located outside of the WKGG estates however the proposal should demonstrate that the currently existing WKGG estates community will be the primary beneficiaries.
Grants of between £1,000 and £20,000 are available
How to apply
This fund is currently closed for applications. If you’d like to understand more about the fund please take a look at the guidelines for the last funding round by clicking on the buttons below or at the top right hand side of the screen. The online application form guidelines are there to help you when the fund reopens.
This fund is currently closed.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any element of the fund or your application, please contact us on 020 7582 5117 or at firstname.lastname@example.org