This fund is currently closed for applications. Please sign up to our monthly grants ebulletin to stay up to date with our grants that are currently open.
The Deutsche Bank Small Grants Fund has been operating since 2005 working in partnership with The London Community Foundation. The focus of the Small Grants Fund is to help society’s most disadvantaged and communities on the ground, supporting Deutsche Bank’s Corporate Social Responsibility mission of enabling communities and economies to prosper.
This Fund is available in the following nine London Boroughs: Barking and Dagenham, Hackney, Haringey, Lewisham, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Westminster, Camden and Brent.
Applications will be accepted for projects which fall into the following area:
- Projects that reduce social isolation and advance mental health and wellbeing.
A proportion of the available funding available is reserved for Older People’s projects. The focus of these projects should be:
- Projects that reduce social isolation and advance mental health and wellbeing of older people.
In addition to the above themes, the following factors are of particular interest to the panel:
- Applications with match funding or leverage potential, and good prospects for sustainability;
- Projects that are responsive to local issues;
- Previous Deutsche Bank grantees who have returned good monitoring are welcome to reapply for a Deutsche Bank grant, but priority may be given to applicants who have not received funding from the Deutsche Bank Small Grants Fund previously.
The maximum grant size is £5,000
How to apply
This fund is currently closed for applications. If you’d like to understand more about the fund please take a look at the guidelines for the last funding round by clicking on the buttons below or at the top right hand side of the screen. The online application form guidelines are there to help you when the fund reopens.
This fund is currently closed.
If you have any questions or would like to chat through anything relating to the fund or your application, please contact us on 020 7582 5117 or at firstname.lastname@example.org