Looking for community representatives to help make a big difference in London
We are looking for experienced community representatives to join the Red Nose Day Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund (ESDF) Grants Panel and help represent the views of the voluntary and community sector (VCS) in London. The panel will be held on 21st July 2017.
We believe that local people know what is needed in their community and are best placed to make any changes. A panel member's role is to bring an understanding of particular issues whilst taking an overall view in order for objective recommendations to be made. Making grant recommendations is a collective experience for all panel members.
To read more about the role and how to apply please click here.
Please note that this is a voluntary role, although travel expenses will be covered and lunch and refreshments will be provided.
The deadline for applications is Friday 9th June at 5pm.
Published on 16 May 2017
- Guardian Voluntary Sector comment piece
- Financial support for those directly impacted by Grenfell Tower fire
- Grenfell Tower update
- Artists for Grenfell
- Grenfell Tower Appeal update
- Emergency Appeal - Grenfell Fire
- Free capacity building support in Lambeth - latest dates announced
- Building brighter futures across London
- Looking for community representatives to help make a big difference in London
- Shining a light on food poverty in London
- Comic Relief donates £1 million to the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund this Red Nose Day
- Training dates announced for Lambeth Capacity Building Programme
- Stronger Together - Lambeth Capacity Building Programme 2017-19
- Holiday closures
- D & D London supports Food for London
- Tender Opportunity - Capacity Building in Lambeth
- We're now a Living Wage Friendly Funder!
- Food for London - open funding round!
- Food for London
- Minister Rob Wilson MP celebrates Volunteers’ Week