Tender Opportunity - Capacity Building in Lambeth
The London Community Foundation (LCF) will be offering a two-year capacity building programme as part of the Lambeth Community Fund. We are looking for a provider or consultant to deliver the programme, which will include training, events and tailored, 121 support.
Under the Theme, Stronger Together, we aim to strengthen and build the capacity of Lambeth-based voluntary and community sector organisations. With greater competition for available funding we have seen many good organisations struggle to keep going. Through this programme, we aim to increase skills and knowledge amongst staff and volunteers running small groups in order to improve their services and increase sustainability. We also hope to encourage collaboration between the third, public and private sectors within the borough.
We aim to:
- Build on strengths and passions within the Lambeth community;
- Support the development of a strong and vibrant voluntary and community sector within the borough that will continue long into the future;
- Build capacity in local groups through strengthening governance, processes and delivery of services, and increasing sustainability and fundraising capabilities;
- Facilitate networking, sharing, learning and collaboration;
- Increase access to existing support services and resources for the voluntary and community sector
- Increase the quality of applications to the Lambeth Community Fund;
- Increase the quality of monitoring and evaluation data collated through the Lambeth Community Fund in order to enable greater demonstration impact.
For more information please download the Tender Brief below.
Maximum value of work: £20,000
Duration: 24 months
Deadline for proposals: 30th November 2016
Published on 28 October 2016
- Shining a light on food poverty in London
- Comic Relief donates £1 million to the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund this Red Nose Day
- Training dates announced for Lambeth Capacity Building Programme
- Stronger Together - Lambeth Capacity Building Programme 2017-19
- Holiday closures
- D & D London supports Food for London
- Tender Opportunity - Capacity Building in Lambeth
- We're now a Living Wage Friendly Funder!
- Food for London - open funding round!
- Food for London
- Minister Rob Wilson MP celebrates Volunteers’ Week
- Looking for community representatives to help make a big difference in London
- Lambeth Community Fund - a review of grantmaking 2013-15
- Our Catalysts create change
- 'I see no reason not to help'
- Give London launches!
- Donor Advised Funds: A Family Affair
- Announcing our new CEO
- Holiday closures
- Leaving a philanthropic legacy