Give London launches!
We are delighted to announce the launch of 'Give London' - a brand new initiative that enables all Londoners to support others in their city. Whether it's £5 a month, £500 one off, £5,000 or more, Give London donors will be supporting a wide variety of small charities and grassroots community projects that don't normally attract mass public support.
With your help, we'll be funding the 'under the radar' people and groups tackling issues such as isolation, child poverty, crime, education and so much more. Individuals and businesses can make a difference through Give London and unlike many of our other initiatives, there is no minimum gift size, which makes it accessible to all.
We have received a great deal of support in creating this initiative and preparing for the launch. Special thanks go to Mount Anvil for their generous founding donation and sponsorship of Give London and to the Allotment, whose creativity, vision and pro bono support have been invaluable. We could not have done it without either of you!
Published on 04 February 2016
- Shining a light on food poverty in London
- Comic Relief donates £1 million to the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund this Red Nose Day
- Training dates announced for Lambeth Capacity Building Programme
- Stronger Together - Lambeth Capacity Building Programme 2017-19
- Holiday closures
- D & D London supports Food for London
- Tender Opportunity - Capacity Building in Lambeth
- We're now a Living Wage Friendly Funder!
- Food for London - open funding round!
- Food for London
- Minister Rob Wilson MP celebrates Volunteers’ Week
- Looking for community representatives to help make a big difference in London
- Lambeth Community Fund - a review of grantmaking 2013-15
- Our Catalysts create change
- 'I see no reason not to help'
- Give London launches!
- Donor Advised Funds: A Family Affair
- Announcing our new CEO
- Holiday closures
- Leaving a philanthropic legacy