Presentation of the 2015 study of the Portuguese-peaking community in Lambeth
We will be holding a meeting to present the findings of the study of the Portuguese-speaking community in Lambeth, comissioned in 2015. We would like to invite all those that took part in the research, and organisations or agencies that are working or looking to work with this community.
The research team will present their report and highlight the key findings, and there will be a question and answer session for members of the community to feed back comments. The London Community Foundation will also talk about next steps for the Portuguese-Speakers' Community Fund and invite other organisations and agencies to be involved in the discussion.
The meeting will be held on Thursday 12th November 2015, at 6pm, at Lansdowne Youth Centre, 278-280 South Lambeth Road, London SW8 1UJ, Tel: 0203 675 2171 - Map to the venue.
PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF VENUE. The meeting will no longer be taking place at the Stockwell Park Community Centre.
Please contact Donna Yay at email@example.com or on 020 7582 5117 to confirm your attendance.
Published on 15 October 2015
- Shining a light on food poverty in London
- Comic Relief donates £1 million to the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund this Red Nose Day
- Training dates announced for Lambeth Capacity Building Programme
- Stronger Together - Lambeth Capacity Building Programme 2017-19
- Holiday closures
- D & D London supports Food for London
- Tender Opportunity - Capacity Building in Lambeth
- We're now a Living Wage Friendly Funder!
- Food for London - open funding round!
- Food for London
- Minister Rob Wilson MP celebrates Volunteers’ Week
- Looking for community representatives to help make a big difference in London
- Lambeth Community Fund - a review of grantmaking 2013-15
- Our Catalysts create change
- 'I see no reason not to help'
- Give London launches!
- Donor Advised Funds: A Family Affair
- Announcing our new CEO
- Holiday closures
- Leaving a philanthropic legacy