The Portuguese-Speaking Community in Lambeth: a Scoping Study July 2015
In 2015 The London Community Foundation (LCF) commissioned research into the Portuguese-speaking community in Lambeth, with a view to targeting future grant programmes to support this community. The study took place between April and July 2015 and the report made recommendations for LCF to take forward. The report highlights the needs of this community, with a specific focus on the agencies and community groups that are supporting it.
Click on the links below to download a copy of the report and LCF's response to the recommendations:
We will be holding a meeting on 12th November to present the findings of this study. Click here for more information.
Published on 17 September 2015
- Shining a light on food poverty in London
- Comic Relief donates £1 million to the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund this Red Nose Day
- Training dates announced for Lambeth Capacity Building Programme
- Stronger Together - Lambeth Capacity Building Programme 2017-19
- Holiday closures
- D & D London supports Food for London
- Tender Opportunity - Capacity Building in Lambeth
- We're now a Living Wage Friendly Funder!
- Food for London - open funding round!
- Food for London
- Minister Rob Wilson MP celebrates Volunteers’ Week
- Looking for community representatives to help make a big difference in London
- Lambeth Community Fund - a review of grantmaking 2013-15
- Our Catalysts create change
- 'I see no reason not to help'
- Give London launches!
- Donor Advised Funds: A Family Affair
- Announcing our new CEO
- Holiday closures
- Leaving a philanthropic legacy
- > 2017
- > 2016
- > 2015
- > December
- > November
- > October
- > September
- > Looking for young Lambeth residents to help make a difference in their community
- > Affinity Sutton’s mission to get residents online
- > Strengthening Communities in Wandsworth
- > The Portuguese-Speaking Community in Lambeth: a Scoping Study July 2015
- > June
- > February
- > January
- > 2014
- > 2013
- > 2012
- > 2011