Take part in new BBC current affairs programme!
We have been contacted by our friends at the BBC who are looking for real people to take part in a new current affairs programme in the run up to the general election. If you are keen to make sure your views on the latest news and current affairs are heard read on below to see how you can be involved:
Do you have opinions on the day's news, current affairs and issues of the day? We want your voice to be heard and would love to invite you to be part of an audience panel on a new programme on BBC 2 and BBC News Channel - presented by Victoria Derbyshire. Throughout April we will be inviting up to 20 people a day to our studio in London's New Broadcasting House to be on air and chat to Victoria and other audience members about the day's news. Don't worry - you don't need to be an expert. We just want your take on issues that affect you. It would be best if you lived near enough to London that you could get here easily as we will only be able to give you a few day's notice before the programme. You would then be required from 7am until 11am on the day of broadcast. Please contact me if you want to know more. firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on 26 February 2015
- Comic Relief donates £1 million to the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund this Red Nose Day
- Training dates announced for Lambeth Capacity Building Programme
- Stronger Together - Lambeth Capacity Building Programme 2017-19
- Holiday closures
- D & D London supports Food for London
- Tender Opportunity - Capacity Building in Lambeth
- We're now a Living Wage Friendly Funder!
- Food for London - open funding round!
- Food for London
- Minister Rob Wilson MP celebrates Volunteers’ Week
- Looking for community representatives to help make a big difference in London
- Lambeth Community Fund - a review of grantmaking 2013-15
- Our Catalysts create change
- 'I see no reason not to help'
- Give London launches!
- Donor Advised Funds: A Family Affair
- Announcing our new CEO
- Holiday closures
- Leaving a philanthropic legacy
- A message from our CEO, Sonal Shah