Meeting Rooms for Hire
We are pleased to offer suitably priced, convenient and comfortable meeting rooms for hire. The meeting rooms are ideal for meetings, training courses and small workshops at affordable prices.
Our offices are easily located 5 minutes from Brixton Underground Station and are available 5 days a week subject to availability.
Meeting Room 3 (Boardroom Style)
Capacity 18; Offers free internet, free water and air conditioning. Full use of LG Audio & Video/Monitor/Television 21.5 inch screen if required.
Meeting Room 2:
Capacity 8. Offers free internet, free water, whiteboard and markers.
We are not able to offer canteen facilities or arrange lunch deliveries. You can however arrange to have a caterer supply a lunch deliver during the day of your room booking, and we can recommend a company that can deliver sandwiches and platters to Piano House if required. (Meeting Room 3, on all day bookings comes with tea and coffee self-service style in the mornings only).
Meeting Room 3 - £180 per day, £100 per half day
Meeting Room 2 -£150 per day, £80 per half day
Half day bookings are booked in blocks of 4 hours (e.g. 9am- 1pm or 1pm -5pm). No VAT charged on room hire prices.
Bookings taken between 9am-5pm Mon-Fri
If you would like to discuss a booking please contact Gaynor Donaldson for more information and room availability on 0207 582 5117. If you have a specific requirement, please do ask. We, maybe able to assist at a small additional cost.
Published on 22 January 2015
- Shining a light on food poverty in London
- Comic Relief donates £1 million to the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund this Red Nose Day
- Training dates announced for Lambeth Capacity Building Programme
- Stronger Together - Lambeth Capacity Building Programme 2017-19
- Holiday closures
- D & D London supports Food for London
- Tender Opportunity - Capacity Building in Lambeth
- We're now a Living Wage Friendly Funder!
- Food for London - open funding round!
- Food for London
- Minister Rob Wilson MP celebrates Volunteers’ Week
- Looking for community representatives to help make a big difference in London
- Lambeth Community Fund - a review of grantmaking 2013-15
- Our Catalysts create change
- 'I see no reason not to help'
- Give London launches!
- Donor Advised Funds: A Family Affair
- Announcing our new CEO
- Holiday closures
- Leaving a philanthropic legacy