The Mott Foundation launches site to celebrate 100 years of Community Foundations
Mott celebrates 100 years of community foundations by sharing what they’ve taught us
To mark the centennial of the first community foundation, the Mott Foundation has launched a great new microsite to share what they have learnt through 35 years of supporting the field.
Click here to explore key lessons, case studies and other multimedia features highlighting the Foundation's experience collaborating with community foundations around the world to advance the vital work they do to strengthen their communities.
Their 'Voices from the Field' section features an interview with our CEO, Sonal Shah, explaining the importance of endowment funds and the impact they can have.
And here’s a short video of Mark Carney, Governor of the Bank of England, talking about the “pivotal role” of community foundations.
Published on 14 November 2014
- Guardian Voluntary Sector comment piece
- Financial support for those directly impacted by Grenfell Tower fire
- Grenfell Tower update
- Artists for Grenfell
- Grenfell Tower Appeal update
- Emergency Appeal - Grenfell Fire
- Free capacity building support in Lambeth - latest dates announced
- Building brighter futures across London
- Looking for community representatives to help make a big difference in London
- Shining a light on food poverty in London
- Comic Relief donates £1 million to the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund this Red Nose Day
- Training dates announced for Lambeth Capacity Building Programme
- Stronger Together - Lambeth Capacity Building Programme 2017-19
- Holiday closures
- D & D London supports Food for London
- Tender Opportunity - Capacity Building in Lambeth
- We're now a Living Wage Friendly Funder!
- Food for London - open funding round!
- Food for London
- Minister Rob Wilson MP celebrates Volunteers’ Week