Capacity Building & Training Support in Lewisham
Voluntary Action Lewisham are offering training and support to groups in November and December 2014. If you are thinking of applying to the Deptford Challenge Trust Strategic Fund, these courses will help you to apply.
Community Accountancy free advice surgery will be at Deptford Lounge on Thursday 27 November all day but you must phone the organiser to arrange an appointment in advance (it’s not a drop-in). If you are representing a community group, charity or social enterprise working in the borough you can get advice on any financial management issue including budgets for a funding application. Details on VAL’s website http://www.valewisham.org.uk/civicrm/event/info?id=67&reset=1 or contact Christine Wykes Driver on 020 8314 6576 email Christine@valewisham.org.uk
The Effective Grant Applications course is on Thursday 4 December 10:00 – 4:00 venue Catford details on VAL’s website http://www.valewisham.org.uk/civicrm/event/info?id=73&reset=1 or contact Lillian Brown on 020 8314 9044 or email email@example.com
Cost is on a sliding scale starting at £49 for groups with income under £25,000 who are members of Voluntary Action Lewisham. VAL membership costs £20 per year and is open to any community group, charity or social enterprise working in the borough. We will only charge the members rate for training if your membership application is in process. Details on our website http://www.valewisham.org.uk/how-apply or phone Norma on 020 8314 9411 email Norma@valewisham.org.uk
Understanding Equalities in the Voluntary & Community Sector on Thursday 11 December 2014. This is a half day course with the option to get a free advice sessions afterwards. Charges will apply for the training. See http://www.valewisham.org.uk/civicrm/event/info?id=71&reset=1 or contact Lillian Brown on 020 8314 9044 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on 24 November 2014
- Comic Relief donates £1 million to the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund this Red Nose Day
- Training dates announced for Lambeth Capacity Building Programme
- Stronger Together - Lambeth Capacity Building Programme 2017-19
- Holiday closures
- D & D London supports Food for London
- Tender Opportunity - Capacity Building in Lambeth
- We're now a Living Wage Friendly Funder!
- Food for London - open funding round!
- Food for London
- Minister Rob Wilson MP celebrates Volunteers’ Week
- Looking for community representatives to help make a big difference in London
- Lambeth Community Fund - a review of grantmaking 2013-15
- Our Catalysts create change
- 'I see no reason not to help'
- Give London launches!
- Donor Advised Funds: A Family Affair
- Announcing our new CEO
- Holiday closures
- Leaving a philanthropic legacy
- A message from our CEO, Sonal Shah