Penny for London Launched!
Penny for London was launched on 29th October 2014 and as a revolutionary way of enabling people to support the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund as part of their everyday routine. Under the scheme, commuters register their contactless debit or credit card on a special website. It means that when they tap in with the card every day they travel on Transport for London or National Rail services, they will make the donation.
We are delighted that the London Evening Standard's Dispossessed Fund, which we manage, will benefit from this scheme. You can read more about Penny for London and the Disposssessed Fund here.
Published on 30 October 2014
- Guardian Voluntary Sector comment piece
- Financial support for those directly impacted by Grenfell Tower fire
- Grenfell Tower update
- Artists for Grenfell
- Grenfell Tower Appeal update
- Emergency Appeal - Grenfell Fire
- Free capacity building support in Lambeth - latest dates announced
- Building brighter futures across London
- Looking for community representatives to help make a big difference in London
- Shining a light on food poverty in London
- Comic Relief donates £1 million to the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund this Red Nose Day
- Training dates announced for Lambeth Capacity Building Programme
- Stronger Together - Lambeth Capacity Building Programme 2017-19
- Holiday closures
- D & D London supports Food for London
- Tender Opportunity - Capacity Building in Lambeth
- We're now a Living Wage Friendly Funder!
- Food for London - open funding round!
- Food for London
- Minister Rob Wilson MP celebrates Volunteers’ Week