Citi have 6 branded cabs in London from now until early February. They want to offer charitable projects the use of these cabs to enable you to carry out the good work that you do! If you have an idea for a trip or visit for your group, then this is the perfect opportunity to make it happen.
To enter, all you need to do is tweet @Citi with your proposed use for the cabs, making sure you include #CitiCabForTheDay in your tweet.
Citi are looking for interesting and innovative suggestions, so be as creative as possible! For more information of how to enter, click here.
The deadline for sending your tweet is Friday 24th January at 12 noon.
Published on 20 January 2014
- Guardian Voluntary Sector comment piece
- Financial support for those directly impacted by Grenfell Tower fire
- Grenfell Tower update
- Artists for Grenfell
- Grenfell Tower Appeal update
- Emergency Appeal - Grenfell Fire
- Free capacity building support in Lambeth - latest dates announced
- Building brighter futures across London
- Looking for community representatives to help make a big difference in London
- Shining a light on food poverty in London
- Comic Relief donates £1 million to the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund this Red Nose Day
- Training dates announced for Lambeth Capacity Building Programme
- Stronger Together - Lambeth Capacity Building Programme 2017-19
- Holiday closures
- D & D London supports Food for London
- Tender Opportunity - Capacity Building in Lambeth
- We're now a Living Wage Friendly Funder!
- Food for London - open funding round!
- Food for London
- Minister Rob Wilson MP celebrates Volunteers’ Week
- > 2017
- > 2016
- > 2015
- > 2014
- > November
- > October
- > September
- > June
- > May
- > March
- > February
- > January
- > Fund Workshop for Deptford Small Grants Fund - Thursday 6th February
- > CitiCabForTheDay Challenge
- > The London Community Foundation's former Chairman awarded CBE in New Year Honours
- > Community Foundations Celebrate 100 Years!
- > 2013
- > 2012
- > 2011