News for 2013
Friday, 06 December 2013
Two fifths of adults in London and South East give to local causes but would do more if it were easier to donate to their community. Being more involved in community has seen one in seven (13.9%) in London and South East increase the amount they give to local causes ...
Wednesday, 27 November 2013
This interview first appeared in Rathbones Charity Review Autumn 2013, to see it on their website please click here. Having managed an award-winning property fund for Standard Life, Francis Salway joined Land Securities, the FTSE 100 property company, in 2000 and ...
Tuesday, 19 November 2013
On Friday 15 th November, we hosted the Corporate Partnerships Workshop in collaboration with Voluntary Action Camden and Volunteer Centre Camden. Over 25 people from local charities attended to share best practices in understanding CSR and receive advice on how to make meaning...
Thursday, 17 October 2013
What a night it was! At the 2013 Charity Times Awards last night our CEO Sonal Shah was Highly Commended in the Rising Star CEO category for her leadership and the impact The London Community Foundation has had in communities across London. Sonal has been with the Foundation since 2005...
Friday, 27 September 2013
London could lose £3.7m in match funding opportunities to help tens of thousands of people living and working in London 30 companies giving just £250,00 each would create a legacy of over £11m for the capital London Community Foundation urges the capit...
Thursday, 13 June 2013
Business Planning and Development Workshops: As part of the Santander Social Enterprise Development Awards (The SEDA) The London Community Foundation, Santander and Social Enterprise UK are working together to offer this exciting training opportunity for social enterprises in ...
Thursday, 06 June 2013
Santander’s Social Enterprise Development Awards opened on 3 rd June for social enterprises in London seeking a financial boost to help them expand. The scheme offers London-based social enterprises the opportunity to win funding and business support to help them grow and ...
Monday, 15 April 2013
Tell your story. The Dragon Awards attract high quality applications from a variety of companies, public bodies and community groups throughout Greater London. Winners of Dragon Awards receive a highly coveted Dragon Statuette, local and national press coverage and the recognitio...
Monday, 25 March 2013
Here’s some good news to beat the Monday blues. Last week at the Hedgehog PR awards, UKCF, our umbrella network, and Linstock Communications, our partner PR company, won the Best Not-For-Profit Campaign of the Year award for Surviving Winter! What did we win? A lovely glass hedgehog...
- Update on funds allocated: Grenfell Tower
- Red Nose Day grants awarded
- A further £2 million given out to Grenfell Tower survivors
- Artists for Grenfell donations made available to survivors
- Grenfell Tower update
- £1.58 million to Grenfell families from the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund
- Further emergency payments for Grenfell families
- Over £5 million raised through the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund
- Grenfell: The Long-Term Response
- Guardian Voluntary Sector comment piece
- Financial support for those directly impacted by Grenfell Tower fire
- Grenfell Tower update
- Artists for Grenfell
- Grenfell Tower Appeal update
- Free capacity building support in Lambeth - latest dates announced
- Emergency Appeal - Grenfell Fire
- Building brighter futures across London
- Looking for community representatives to help make a big difference in London
- Shining a light on food poverty in London
- Comic Relief donates £1 million to the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund this Red Nose Day