Business Planning and Development workshops from SEDA
Business Planning and Development Workshops:
As part of the Santander Social Enterprise Development Awards (The SEDA) The London Community Foundation, Santander and Social Enterprise UK are working together to offer this exciting training opportunity for social enterprises in London and The South East of England.
The Santander Social Enterprise Development Awards (SEDA) is a community investment programme, to help support growing social enterprises. It is a national business competition with prizes awarded to fund growth.
We are offering two workshops on business planning and marketing in July here in London. We have identified these two themes as key areas many of our social enterprises need support on and so are very happy to offer this free opportunity to enterprises. We are very fortunate to have Social Enterprise UK leading the workshops and to be offering these places for free. As opportunities like this do not happen very often we are asking enteprises to complete the application (found on the right hand of this page) and return to Social Enterprise UK by the 20TH June. Please send your forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
We anticipate this will be very popular and will let you know if you have secured a place the week commencing the 24th June.
These workshops are open to social enterprises based in London, East Anglia, London and South Eastern England only so please do not apply if you are outside of this area. The workshops will be held in London and are free (lunch will be provided), but you will need to cover your own travel costs to and from the venue.
Published on 13 June 2013
- Update on funds allocated: Grenfell Tower
- Red Nose Day grants awarded
- A further £2 million given out to Grenfell Tower survivors
- Artists for Grenfell donations made available to survivors
- Grenfell Tower update
- £1.58 million to Grenfell families from the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund
- Further emergency payments for Grenfell families
- Over £5 million raised through the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund
- Grenfell: The Long-Term Response
- Guardian Voluntary Sector comment piece
- Financial support for those directly impacted by Grenfell Tower fire
- Grenfell Tower update
- Artists for Grenfell
- Grenfell Tower Appeal update
- Free capacity building support in Lambeth - latest dates announced
- Emergency Appeal - Grenfell Fire
- Building brighter futures across London
- Looking for community representatives to help make a big difference in London
- Shining a light on food poverty in London
- Comic Relief donates £1 million to the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund this Red Nose Day