LVSC: Big Squeeze Survey
This is the fourth year of LVSC's annual Big Squeeze survey, which looks at the impact of the recession and public spending cuts on London's voluntary and community sector (VCS) and the people who use their services. Please complete the new survey now to help see what's happened over the last year.
In previous years, LVSC's Big Squeeze reports summarised the survey results and included recommendations for policy makers, commissioners and LVSC's own work. It also included other research used by funders, policymakers and the voluntary and community sector. Previous surveys led to changes in policy, revision of funding decisions and increased awareness of London's VCS work, so it really is worth taking the time to tell LVSC your organisation's story by completing the survey questions.
The survey closes on June 11th 2012.
Published on 06 June 2012
- Guardian Voluntary Sector comment piece
- Financial support for those directly impacted by Grenfell Tower fire
- Grenfell Tower update
- Artists for Grenfell
- Grenfell Tower Appeal update
- Emergency Appeal - Grenfell Fire
- Free capacity building support in Lambeth - latest dates announced
- Building brighter futures across London
- Looking for community representatives to help make a big difference in London
- Shining a light on food poverty in London
- Comic Relief donates £1 million to the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund this Red Nose Day
- Training dates announced for Lambeth Capacity Building Programme
- Stronger Together - Lambeth Capacity Building Programme 2017-19
- Holiday closures
- D & D London supports Food for London
- Tender Opportunity - Capacity Building in Lambeth
- We're now a Living Wage Friendly Funder!
- Food for London - open funding round!
- Food for London
- Minister Rob Wilson MP celebrates Volunteers’ Week