Fredericks Foundation: Client Manager position
The London Community Foundation is working in partnership with Fredericks Foundation to establish a microfinance operation in London. Fredericks is looking for a London based Client Manager to assess business loan applications and to promote the service to the underserved communities of Greater London. This will be a three day per week position for a 3 year term. If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org and state that you are interested in London.
Please click on the links below for a full job description and job specification:
Published on 13 June 2012
- Guardian Voluntary Sector comment piece
- Financial support for those directly impacted by Grenfell Tower fire
- Grenfell Tower update
- Artists for Grenfell
- Grenfell Tower Appeal update
- Emergency Appeal - Grenfell Fire
- Free capacity building support in Lambeth - latest dates announced
- Building brighter futures across London
- Looking for community representatives to help make a big difference in London
- Shining a light on food poverty in London
- Comic Relief donates £1 million to the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund this Red Nose Day
- Training dates announced for Lambeth Capacity Building Programme
- Stronger Together - Lambeth Capacity Building Programme 2017-19
- Holiday closures
- D & D London supports Food for London
- Tender Opportunity - Capacity Building in Lambeth
- We're now a Living Wage Friendly Funder!
- Food for London - open funding round!
- Food for London
- Minister Rob Wilson MP celebrates Volunteers’ Week