We Love London: Update
Following the London riots in August last year, we launched a riot response fund to help the individuals and businesses which had been worst affected. The appeal was called 'We Love London', and together with the help of individuals, businesses and companies from across the city we raised over £130,000.
We were really moved to see so many Londoners rallying together to help those affected in the aftermath of the riots. These donations enabled us to support more than 100 families and independent businesses to get back on their feet.
LCF has prodcued a short report with details on the grants which were made - read it here.
Thank you to everyone who helped support the We Love London appeal. If you have any questions about the appeal or would like any further information, please contact us.
Published on 16 May 2012
- Guardian Voluntary Sector comment piece
- Financial support for those directly impacted by Grenfell Tower fire
- Grenfell Tower update
- Artists for Grenfell
- Grenfell Tower Appeal update
- Emergency Appeal - Grenfell Fire
- Free capacity building support in Lambeth - latest dates announced
- Building brighter futures across London
- Looking for community representatives to help make a big difference in London
- Shining a light on food poverty in London
- Comic Relief donates £1 million to the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund this Red Nose Day
- Training dates announced for Lambeth Capacity Building Programme
- Stronger Together - Lambeth Capacity Building Programme 2017-19
- Holiday closures
- D & D London supports Food for London
- Tender Opportunity - Capacity Building in Lambeth
- We're now a Living Wage Friendly Funder!
- Food for London - open funding round!
- Food for London
- Minister Rob Wilson MP celebrates Volunteers’ Week