500 for London: The first year
LCF has published a report on 500 for London, the first year.
500 for London is a new, simple way to support London's communities. We are looking for 500 business or individuals to donate £500/£42 a month/£1.37 a day to help tackle three areas of pressing need in London: The urban environment, Youth at Risk and Ending violence against women. For more information on 500 for London, please click here.
To download our first report on 500 for London please click here.
Published on 23 April 2012
- Guardian Voluntary Sector comment piece
- Financial support for those directly impacted by Grenfell Tower fire
- Grenfell Tower update
- Artists for Grenfell
- Grenfell Tower Appeal update
- Emergency Appeal - Grenfell Fire
- Free capacity building support in Lambeth - latest dates announced
- Building brighter futures across London
- Looking for community representatives to help make a big difference in London
- Shining a light on food poverty in London
- Comic Relief donates £1 million to the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund this Red Nose Day
- Training dates announced for Lambeth Capacity Building Programme
- Stronger Together - Lambeth Capacity Building Programme 2017-19
- Holiday closures
- D & D London supports Food for London
- Tender Opportunity - Capacity Building in Lambeth
- We're now a Living Wage Friendly Funder!
- Food for London - open funding round!
- Food for London
- Minister Rob Wilson MP celebrates Volunteers’ Week