LCF - tell us what you think!
Following the name change from The Capital Community Foundation (CCF) to the London Community Foundation (LCF), we would like to share a couple of the responses which we have had so far to the news. Please do get in touch if you would like to share your thoughts on the new London Communtiy Foundation.
"It is a great pleasure to learn that CCF has completed the merger with Thames Community Foundation and formed the larger London Community Foundation. This new Foundation should be able to serve a wider community in this region thus satisfying the aspirations and needs of the various communities and community organisations.
CCF was a beacon for quality grantmaking and philanthropic giving in the Capital and we wish London Community Foundation will follow the footsteps of CCF in catering to the needs of the various communities and community organisations.
Wholeheartedly, the South East London Tamil Elders & Family Welfare Association wish you the LCF and all the Staff a Merry Christmas 2011 and Happy New year 2012."
Sinnathamby Vethasuntharam, South East London Tamil Elder & Family Welfare Association
"We here at REM Educational Centre (REMEC) congratulations you, the London Community Foundation (LCF) as you unveil your new name. Thank you for the work you do for the community groups in London. We hope that with your efforts things will improve for community groups in the capital in the coming years."
Rev Dr Vincent Amaechi, REMEC
We are confident that our new name will be a positive move forward in enabling us to step up our support for London, Londoners and their communities. 2012 is going to be an important year for London and we hope to be in a position to increase our impact across London, and the new name will strengthen our work.
We look forward to updating you on the progress of the London Community Foundation in 2012 and we'd love to hear from you at any point, so please do get in touch!
Published on 02 January 2012
- Comic Relief donates £1 million to the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund this Red Nose Day
- Training dates announced for Lambeth Capacity Building Programme
- Stronger Together - Lambeth Capacity Building Programme 2017-19
- Holiday closures
- D & D London supports Food for London
- Tender Opportunity - Capacity Building in Lambeth
- We're now a Living Wage Friendly Funder!
- Food for London - open funding round!
- Food for London
- Minister Rob Wilson MP celebrates Volunteers’ Week
- Looking for community representatives to help make a big difference in London
- Lambeth Community Fund - a review of grantmaking 2013-15
- Our Catalysts create change
- 'I see no reason not to help'
- Give London launches!
- Donor Advised Funds: A Family Affair
- Announcing our new CEO
- Holiday closures
- Leaving a philanthropic legacy
- A message from our CEO, Sonal Shah