Training & Resources
On occasion, we may run training sessions for both applicants and grantees. All details of any training sessions will be posted in our News section.
You can also download our resource packs covering topics such as developing a set of rules/constitution, safeguarding children and vulnerable adults, and guidelines on paying volunteering expenses.
Resource Packs to Download
- Establishing a set of rules for a small organisation
- Paying volunteer expenses - guidelines for groups
- Developing your safeguarding policies and procedures - Children and Young People
- Developing your safeguarding policies and procedures - Vulnerable Adults
- Safer residentials
- Safer sports
- Measuring wellbeing (this is from our colleagues in Lambeth and is a really useful guide!)
Research & Evaluation
We occasionally commission research and/or evaluation reports to help us improve our grantmaking. You may also find them useful and can download them by clicking on the links below.