ESDF Red Nose Day
The Red Nose Day Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund is for small community and voluntary organisations and social enterprises in London that are doing work to support local people living tough lives.
Grants of between £5,000 and £20,000 are available to support work where there is clear evidence of benefit to people who are excluded or disadvantaged through low income, social isolation, age, disability, race, sexuality or gender.
Organisations can apply for funding towards work that addresses one or more of the following themes:
- Tackling educational disadvantage;
- Getting people into work;
- Fighting gangs, knife and gun crime;
- Improving mental and physical health and well-being and supporting carers;
- Addressing manifestations of poverty such as homelessness, pensioner poverty or working poor.
Who can apply?
To be eligible your organisation must fulfil the following criteria:
- Have been active in your local community for not less than 12 months
- Have an evidenced income of less than £250,000 per annum, either in your last complete financial year, or taken as an average income for the last three financial years (or over the life of the group if it is less than 3 years old)
For full details please download a copy of the Fund Guidelines
Deadline for applications:
Friday 12th May at 12 noon
Please also read the Online Application Guidance before applying